The SilkPeel™ Dermalinfusion™ Clarifying Formula provides relief for the most sensitive, acne prone skin. This can be used as a stand-alone procedure, or in combination with laser and light-based treatments to clarify oily, blemished skin and improve the appearance of acne
- Clear – Salicylic Acid: Promotes cell turn over, unclogging pores and enabling the production of new cells and clear skin.
- Sooth – Aloe: Calms the inflammation and irritation associated with acne.
- Tone – Abrasion: Even abrasion gently exfoliates and smoothens texture without irritating sensitive skin.
For Dry Skin
The SilkPeel™ Dermalinfusion™ Hydrating Solution is a nutrient-rich moisturizing formula developed to quench the thirstiest skin. The hydrating procedure can be used independently or to increase patient satisfaction when combined with laser and light-based treatments.
- Smooth – Hyaluronic Acid: Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and improves overall texture.
- Hydrate – Aloe: Calms the inflammation and irritation leaving skin soft, supple and moisturized.
- Calm – Chamomile: Even abrasion gently exfoliates and smoothes texture without irritating sensitive skin.
Sun, stress and pollution can take a toll on skin at any age. If your skin is looking tired and dull, we can work with you to determine if SilkPeel™ Dermalinfusion™ with Vitamin C Solution is right for you.
Clarify – Tocopheryl Acetate: A stable derivative of Vitamin E, helps protect skin from photodamage, and improves the appearance of scars and wrinkles
- Hydrate Aloe: Provides extra hydration, leaving skin soft.
- Brighten – Sodium Ascrorbyl Phosphate: A derivative of Vitamin C, helps brighten dull skin and provides a secondary line of protection against photodamage in conjuction with a sunscreen.
- Soothe – Allantoin & Dipotassium: Anti-inflammatory soothes the skin.
The SilkPeel™ Dermalinfusion™ Lumixyl™solution employs cutting-edge peptide technology to improve appearance of discoloration and achieve a more even tone overall.
- Clarify – Lumixyl™: Naturally occuring amino acids help to diminish dark spots caused by age and photodamage without the use of abrasive chemicals.
- Brighten – Lumixyl™: With no risk of irritation, the powerful peptide can be used continuously to achieve a brighter complexion and even tone.
- Radiate Lumixyl™: The combination treatment leaves your skin feeling fresh, healthy and luminous.
What Conditions can be addressed with a SilkPeel™?
- Clarifying oily, blemish prone or acne prone skin
- Moisturizing dry, flaky patches or fine lines and wrinkles
- Brightening red, or blotchy patches, skin that has been overexposed to the sun, or just needs a brightening boost
- SilkPeel™ is also fantastic as a pre or post-operative procedure to improve results of IPL, Laser or other cosmetic and medical procedures
What are the features and benefits of a SilkPeel™
- Goes beyond microdermabrasion by providing simultaneous exfoliation and Dermalinfusion™ topical delivery.
- More than 10 combinations of medical grade diamond treatment heads and hand piece tip sizes for optimal treatment.
- Patented hand piece design and dual digital LED display for precise vacuum and flow settings.
- Performs a painless, soothing treatment.
- Delivers immediate, noticeable results and promotes lasting skin improvement.
- Allows an immediate return to normal activities.
- Offers a choice of topical formulations to address each person’s unique skin care needs.
- Eliminates the risk and health concerns of procedures with aluminum oxide and other particle-based crystals.